Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, April 28, 2020

A Few Words for Tuesday Evening...smile

Hello. I hope you and Jo had a good day doing what you wanted to do. I have been in all day as thee were no invitation out and no one stopped in to visit so it has been a nice quiet day. I had a few chores to finish up for Christine and that is always fun. The sky is a white sky today; it is quiet no wind or breeze of any kind. The trees are still and the little bird is still on the roof top of the hospital wing. It has been very quiet. The girls were busy and I think most folks are staying quiet, down, no going out and about, we are suppose to be on the quiet side. I will be glad when this time changes and we can be 'normal" again. I did get a few jobs one for Christine. I am not doing any more today. The sky is full of puffy white clouds; the trees are still, moving a tiny bit, but not much....Only a few cars on the lot and one is a brand new light grey, very pretty. There is a new small coupe that is new and different. All of the blinds are down in the hospital wing, wonder what is going on over there. I guess the day is over and all is quiet until tomorrow. I see the bird is on the roof top; another one on the base of the tree low close to the window. I did a few work jobs for Chris so was busy for awhile. I do come in handy...smile. I hope you and Jo had a good day. I hope you have sweet dreams when you settle in for the night. Give Jo a hug and get one back. Love you both more every day. Off to watch a show or two....I am ready to settle in and do a lot of nothing..smile. Catch up when you have time. Love you. bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment