Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, April 20, 2020

Now Ir's Monday Night

Just a note to say goodnight, sleep tight, I am tired tonight as I had a very busy day. Not complaining, just tired....I am much to old for hard work..haha. a good excuse. Shuffled a lot of paper today. smile. A good day A busy day. So I cannot complain. Well, I could, but you would probably shut off and let me 'blow' in the wind...ha.hal I just wanted to wish you and Jo a good night and sweet dreams. Chris brought over the newsletter from the gallery and there was an insert to add in so the job is done and over...yeah for our team. I hope you and Jo have some fun tomorrow doing what you want to do. Stay healthy. Give Jo a hug and get one back. I am off to read a little while then to dreamland. Love you more every day. Catch up when you have time. Good night, sweet dreams.....love you more every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment