Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, April 20, 2020

A New Monday Morning

Hello Hope you are smiling and feeling tip top this morning. I am almost awake....working on it..smile. The worker cars are parked in front of my window this morning and there are two new grey ones, three white ones and a black or very dark blue, hard to tell from here. All is quiet. A little bird is flying around and finally found the bird feeder. He or She looked lost for a bit...There is one on the roof top and another in the tree , sun is bright and beautiful and all is silent. Early morning. Have yourself a good day, all day, doing what you want to do. Enjoy, smile, be happy and have some fun. I am off for a coffee refill, open my eyes and blog when I think of something I can write about. Wake up, wake up, ha..ha....it just takes time. Coffee.....coffee....haha=== love you, more every day. Catch up when you have time. Give Jo a hug and get one back. Coffee, coffee,,,, wake up....wake up. love you. off I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment