Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Hump Day!!

Good Morning. I only have one eye open and the mind is not awake yet so running into a computer problem before the eyes are even open proves to be a bit of a problem. I do not do problems this early in the morning. I have enough trouble just getting the eye lids open. I can look out my window and see a lovely light blue in our sky. The trees are still, not a bit of a breeze and the worker cars are parked under my window. There are five parked this morning, two soft grey, one very blue and the rest are dark blue. The blinds are down in the hospital windows and silence. The little bird is on the roof top. The trees are still. Silence... My coffee cup is empty so I am going for a refill. If I can open the eyes and the brain kicks in I can write a few words of welcome to a new day. I see that only one blind is open over in the hospital wing. Folks are sleeping in this morning. The sky is a soft blue, almost pale of color. The trees are still and the worker cars are parked under my window this morning. I am up and I have coffee in my cup but I am not awake...smile. It is Wednesday, no plans, nothing special coming up that I know of. I will have to check with the girls and see if anyone is going shopping. I would like to go to the dollar store and look around and hopefully get an idea of a yarn project. I need to keep the hands and the mind busy. "Old Age" brings on boredom in a hurry. I know, I know reading helps to alleviate the boredom but one has to be in the mood for it to work. So, now that I did my first bout of griping and groaning, I will finish my delicious hot coffee and go and put my feet up and spend a little down time watching the television. I am looking out the window right now to the parked cars of the workers and there is a new true blue one on the lot this morning, two black and two silver.. That is all I can see from my chair. If I stand up I can see further down the line. The little bird is on the roof top. Silence. The new parked cars are silver, two of the, one is big and the other small, same color but a huge difference in size There are two black; a royal blue that is bright and beautiful. Not a junker in the bunch. As you can see there is no new news. All is quiet and that is not bad. I am off for a coffee refill, feet up, tv on, sit awhile longer and wake up. I hope your day is g r e a t and you get to do all you planned to do. Be good, be kind, be happy and share you with those you like and love. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment