Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, April 16, 2020

Thursday Morning

Good Morning!!! The sun is out, the little bird is on the roof top across the way, sun is shining brightly and the trees are still. No wind. The worker cars are parked in front of my window this morning Grey seems to be the color of choice and I'd say a deep wine shade is second. There is a wagon that has the wine shade and black trim that is good looking. All is quiet. I am going for a refill of my hot coffee; I am going to watch the television for awhile and wake up. It is a lovely quiet morning. No wind in the tree tops. The red bush is alive in the sunlight and the bird is content to watch the workers drive in. I am going to go and refill my coffee cup, feet up for awhile longer and wake up. I hope your day is going to be one of your best Be good, be kind, be YOU. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment