Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Tuesday Morning

Good morning to you, Good morning to you, la, la, la, Good morning to you. I am awake, well almost. The sky is bright almost pure white this morning. The worker cars are parked under my window and one backed in, there is always one..smile. There is a new white car, small, boxed shaped looks cramped. There are two black and a beautiful blue. No empty spaces this morning. The sun is breaking through and is settling on the red roses bush making it come alive. No wind at all as everything is still. I am up, not awake, but I am working on it. I finished my first cup of coffee so am off for a refill. Have yourself a good day all day doing what you want to do along with what you have to do. Be good, be kind, be gentle, be a love today. Coffee, coffee, my cup is empty...that will never do. I am off...ha,ha, and you do not have to agree....I will be back. Meanwhile have yourself some wake up time, hot libation, something to nibble on, feet up and tv on and wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment