Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Tuesday evening after seven ....

The sky is soft, almost white, the lower edge, just over the trees, is a soft blue; a pretty sky; the trees are moving very slowly a few look like birds flying information,others look like little Christmas trees. There are several open spaces for cars to park yet. I don't think all the night workers are in yet. A silver car, a white car, a black wagon is all I can see from my window. Silence out there in the court yard most of the window shades are drawn in the hospital wing; only one with blinds open. Some of the night crew are walking slowly into the building for their nights work. They have masks on because of the virus. Let us pray for an end to that virus. It has been scary. I didn't go anywhere or do anything special. I did some jobs for Christine and that is good as it keeps me busy. I like to be busy. So I think you have had enough of me today. smile. I will be back in the morning. I hope you sleep well...dream sweet dreams and find out where the pot of gold is hidden so you can tell me...ha.ha. I'd share. I am off for some hot tea, a little tv, and turn in a bit earlier as I have a good book going. If all goes a sit should I will see you tomorrow....sleep tight...dream sweet....love and hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment