Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, April 27, 2020

Another One..ha...ha.

Hello. You can tell how busy I am.;....ha..ha. Sunshine, clouds in the sky are small buthave dark centers so it could rain..but so fr hasn't...I'd love a good rainy day. The trees are still, very pretty today with the sun shining on them. The cars are parked under my window , one in backwards...white is the Fall olor, a soldier blue is next. All quiet. a couple of empty spaces which is unusual. All is silent. I am getting a kick out of the shapes of the clouds dtoday. I have a bearded man; a bird, an elephant, and tree tops that are shaking good...very pretty I might add. Just wanted to say hello and have a good day doing what you want to do. Take Jo out for lunch...or come and take me out...ha.ha well, one can hope. I am off for lunch time. I am hungry. Me hungry??? of course..smile. love you off I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment