Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, April 18, 2020

It is Saturday Morning

There are rain drops on the macadam this morning. The sky is hazy and the trees are still. There are two little birds out in the driveway, one on the tree limb and the other on the roof top. All is quiet. I see six of the parked cars are a light grey or white and all look brand new. The red bush is extra bright on a dull morning when there is a misty sky. All is quiet. It is Saturday and I have not made any plans. The little birds are under the red bush and have found something they like to eat as they are four of them eating away; the bird feeder is above so droppings are plentiful. It is quiet. Silent really. The parked cars are under my window and there are four black or dark gray and three silver and a white. As for me, I have opened my eyes but that doesn't mean much when I have yet to have hot coffee. So I am off to the kitchen, choose a mug, fill it and sit awhile watching tv. I will wake up..honest...some mornings it just takes a little longer. smile. Have yourself a good day doing what you want to do. Be good, kind, generous to a fault and laugh out loud, it is good for your body and soul. BE all you can be....kind, generous and loving....practice, practice, practice ......Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment