Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, April 27, 2020

Monday Morning

Good Morning. Sun is shining on the trees, very pretty. The worker cars are parked under my window and four are white, a grey and a dark blue that I can see. It is quiet. Not a bit of breeze, light sky with some long streaks of clouds. The little bird is on the roof top and all is quiet and peaceful. There is one bird making the feeder swing. It is hungry as it has not stopped eating, a hungry little devil. There is a wind this morning as the trees are swaying. There is a lot of green out there, only one bush that is a bright and beautiful shade of pink, dark pink but bright and alive. The cars are facing my window and only one facing out, the others are parked right , facing in.. silence.....it is Monday morning and almost eight a.m.The coffee cup is empty so i need a refill TV on and my chair is empty as well as my cup...smile. I am off to start a new day and am wondering what is in store for me. Monday....um......wake up, wake up....well eventually....smile. Off I go, wishing you a good day all day doing what you want to do and finish up what you have to do...smile. Go....have yourself a good day all day doing what you want to do to make your world go round. Hugs to all

No comments:

Post a Comment