Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, April 2, 2020

Good Thursday Morning

A deep color in our sky this morning. The tree tops are still, nothing moving. The worker cars are parked under my window and silence. I am awake...don't bet money on it...smile. I am waking up but have not had enough sips of the coffee to wake up all the way. I am working on it. The sky is velvet this morning, a deep lavender shade over the tree tops, night light still on, worker cars under my window and my coffee is hot and delicious. I should be awake soon, but no hurry. I have no new news to share this morning so I am going to refill my coffee cup, feet up, news on and wake up. I wish you a good day all day doing what you want to do. Take time to be kind and caring. Make your today you will store in your memory banks. I will come back later and share whatever news I have, just don't hold your breath as all is very quiet and peaceful at the moment and going back for another forty winks doesn't seem like a bad idea at all. Thursday has a nice ring to it. I wonder what it has in store for us today. When you wake up you will find out...smile. Refill for coffee cup; feet up; tv on; aah a new day. Be good, be kind, be YOU. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment