Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, April 9, 2020

Now It's Thursday morning.

Good Morning. I have one eye open.. Coffee cup almost empty so I will need a refill and wake up to a new Thursday. The sky is soft, sunlight on the trees and the little bird is on the rooftop across the way. The cars, either white or light grey show five workers are in so far this morning.It is silent. Another little bird is sitting low on the branch of the tree in front of the hospital wing. The blinds are down in all of the windows but one. Some one wakes up early. The sun is shining on the trees giving them new life for today. There are four white cars parked outside my window ...early morning....silence.....a new day begins. I am off for a refill of my coffee. I am going to go over to my easy chair and sit awhile and watch the television ads....ha.ha I am almost awake, a refill of hot coffee should do it. No new news, too early....no old news worth repeating...smile. So...I will love you and leave you and go to my chair, sit with feet up on the hassock and listen to what the commentator has to say about the world outside my window. I hope you find friends to share time with. I hope you spend your day doing what you want to do. There will be a few have to chores but I bet you get rid of those in a hurry. It is the start of a sunshine day and this early in the morning it is bursting with a golden glow. Go....have a day to add to your memory banks. Be good, be kind, be generous to a fault and share hugs with those you love and like. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment