Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, April 10, 2020

Friday morning a little after eight a.m.

Good Morning. The worker cars are parked under my window and from where I sit I can see six of the cars. There is three white, two light grey, and a red one, that fit my window. They are all new, not an old one to be had. The sun is shining on the roof top of the hospital wing and the little bird is sitting in its favorite spot overlooking the parking lot. The trees are still, no wind at all. The birds are flying off the roof up to the tree top and all is quiet.One of the bushes, across the way, has red flowers blooming and the birds seem to favor it. I wonder if the red flowers have a good taste to them...smile. It is early , have not seen or heard from anyone but it is early and some folks are just waking up, and then there are 'us'...smile. I have no new news this early in the morning., I am going off to my easy chair, feet up, cowboys on and sit awhile. Make your day a good one doing what you want to do. Be good, be kind, be yOU. I will be back. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment