Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, April 9, 2020

Now Ir Ia Thursday Afternoon

Hello Again. It is almost noon and we have had our lunch served which saves a trip upstairs to the big lunch room and away from being in a crowd. I think those in charge are trying hard to keep us isolated so we don't pass germs back and forth. There are so many with a flu this season and it is so easy to pass along. It is nice to see everyone going along with the rule and trying hard to keep the virus from spreading. It is sad to see the hospital workers going in and out with a mask over their faces. A necessary evil if the flu is to be beaten. The day itself is beautiful, spring like with sunshine. The air feels good coming in from the open door and a bit later I will walk out onto the porch and stand in the sunshine for a short while and enjoy it. The worker cars are all parked on my side, under my window, and there is a new green one that I am not sure I would classify as a beauty; it is okay but...the but is the color A trim which takes away from the beauty of the green. Most of the worker cars are a white, light grey, then graduate to darker colors. Not a clinker or clunker in the row. I am not sure I have kind words for this isolation but I know it is necessary if we are to beat down the germs flying around. This flu is not a sniffle, it is really a harsh flu complete with cough and headache. There is a little silver lining in our cloud though as the sun is shining warm and bright. The trees are still. The little bird is still on the roof top across the way and all is quiet. So...I am wishing you a 'good' rest of your day. I hope you find some rest and relaxation.

No comments:

Post a Comment