Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Wednesday Morning

Good Morning. My coffee is hot...aah....tasty....a wake upper.....the little bird is on the roof top across the way and there is frost on the roof top and the sky is a soft blue, almost white, no movement in the trees and the worker cars are slow coming in this morning as there are only three out there. The shades are down in the hospital wing. The quiet of early morning is not conducive to waking up; more like inviting you back for another forty winks But...once awake, up and moving there is no going back. So I am here to say good morning and wish you a wonderful day full of good happenings and events that please your fancy. Be good, be kind and share you with those you love and like. I have no new news to share as all has been quiet including me...smile. I hope your day is going to be filled with happy faces and good news. Be the starter of good deeds, happy smiles and don't forget a hug or two. I am off for a coffee refill, feet up, tv on, and maybe a short snooze in my chair between ads. Go, have yourself a good day all day doing what you want to do. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment