Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, April 27, 2020

A New Monday Morning..

The sun is out, lovely light blue sky and all is quiet around here inside and out. The trees are still and the sky is almost a white blue and no sign of a breeze. It is not bad out there as I just took a walk to the corner and back. I didn't think to put a mask on because of the virus and a young gentleman gave me one A gift out of nowhere....how nice and thoughtful. I had a mask in house but didn't think of it. It is not good or fun to have a virus hanging over your head. I want it to clear up and go away. I must remember to take a couple of those masks in my purse in case I meet someone in need. It is lovely out there not overly warm, just right for a walk to the corner and back. I studied the rocks looking for some of interest as they have to have a face in them. Surprisingly how many do have faces in them. I think I will look for one of those round plates that are used for collections of all kinds.

No comments:

Post a Comment