Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, April 25, 2020

Saturday Morning

Good Morning. The trees are still, no breeze at all this morning. The sky is a soft blue, almost white, and not a thing is moving. The little bird is on the roof top watching the cars come in and all the spaces are filled in front of my window..One of the bird feeders is full and the other empty. Silence. The cars are lined up under my window and I have a new beige brown car that is a beauty, black, grey, blue and white follow, the rest i cannot see. A little after seven, trees not moving at all, the blinds are closed and the tarmac looks wet so we may have had a little rain in the night. I am almost awake and my coffee cup is empty, so I am going to get a refill, feet up and watch tv for awhile and hopefully open the other eye...smile. Have a good Saturday. Do something you have been wanting to do. Take a friend to lunch, or a ride down to the water. As for me, I am off for a refill of my coffee. I would have something good to go with it but there is a lady of size who leaves nothing so it means shopping today. Coffee refill, wake up, and start a new Saturday. I hope your day is a banner day....be good, be kind, be generous to a fault and be a lover of family and friends. Kind and Good...yeah...that's YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment