Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Still Wednesday Morning

Hello again. I am listening to news, virus news, all the bad stuff they can announce with vim and vigor....people may be sad shut in....well they will be upset if they catch the virus and are laid low. Sounds like it is spreading more every day. We need to take care and be careful. We have a beautiful day here today; sun s bright, a few small dark clouds up there but very small. The trees are still and the sun is bright. All the worker cars are under my window, one red and three silver.. There are more up the way and I am laughing as they are all dark blue or black while down this way they are all silver grey. All new. All costly. We do have some clouds in one area, might get a bit of rain later, but right now it is just cloudy. I am waiting for the lunch lady to drop our lunch off. We have not gone up to the lunch room in days. I think they are trying to keep us apart. A crowding would probably spread germs. It is a lovely day, sunshine, quiet. I may go out for a walk a bit later. It is really a very lovely day. I hope you and Jo have places to go, things to do, all that you want to do. Enjoy and maybe treat yourself out to a lunch. I am off to wait and see what comes in my door next....wonder what they are serving for lunch today. I am hungry for something good....smile. fat chance, ha.ha. well, it isn't all bad but a good steak once in a blue moon would taste pretty good. I'll have to take the girls out for one when we can get together. I am off to wait.....impatient...ha.ha. not me!!!! I love you and Jo and hope you have a good day all day doing what you want to do. Catch up when you have time. I am off....well you don't have to rush to agree...haha. Have a good day all day doing what you want to do. Give Jo a hug and get one back Off I go...feet up...wait for the luncheon food and heat my coffee. Later gater...loveyou more every day. bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment