Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Tuesday Morning

Some mornings waking up is hard to do...smile. Cloudy sky this morning, colors are soft very light blue and a tinge of white; the bird is on the roof top across the way and all the worker cars are parked on my side, have a white van under my window that looks pricey. The blinds are down in the hospital wing, the bird is on the roof top and the trees are still. A Good Tuesday Morning to you. My coffee is hot and delicious. There is nothing good to go with it, not that I really need anything 'good'; good means sweet...ha.ha. like you didn't know that. I am not really hungry yet so I should count my blessings. There is a small tree in front of the window of one of the rooms of the hospital wing. The little bird loves to sit just above the fork of the tree at the edge of the window and comes every morning to sit and wait for the patient in that room to wake up and see him. The blue feeder is swinging so one little bird is getting an early breakfast. Silence reigns. No one around. No noise. I have an empty coffee cup and that will never do. I have no goodies to go with it but then I really do not need goodies...smile. but...if someone came with a big fat jelly doughnut I bet it would be gone in a hurry. So with no new news and only one eye open, I think I will give you a break and go sit in my chair, listen to the news, wake up some more and start a new day. I hope your day is to your liking... Be good, be kind, be all you can be and enjoy the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment