Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, April 13, 2020

Monday evening after six p.,m.

The day has been beautiful all day and this evening is just as nice as it can be. There are a few worker cars in front of my window, the night crew, I guess. All is quiet. Silent really. The bird is still on the roof top, has been all day. There is one bush that has come alive with color, a lot of deep red and some yellow, very pretty. I am feeling low today for no special reason, just happens out of the blue. Some days are like that...smile. I am having some hot tea and that will perk me up. News should be on soon. I am not up on what is going on in our world. Not paying enough attention. I hope you and Jo had a good day all day doing what you wanted to do. Catch up. Give Jo a hug and get one back. Love you more every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment