Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, April 19, 2020

Sunday Morning

Good Morning. The sun is shining brightly, the bird is on the roof top, the sun is on the red bush making it come alive and the tall trees behind the hospital wing are still; a blue sky, clouds, silence and I am almost awake. How are you and Jo this morning? I hope good. I hope your Sunday is going to be a good one and you get to do what you want to do...not have to do..smile. I am almost awake. I am hungry so am going to head for the kitchen and have my coffee and hopefully find something good to go with it...good doesn't last around here..smile. Have a fun day, go do something you want to do and enjoy the day. Love you both. Want you content and smiling... right now there are three brand new grey cars in front of my window,each model different, two are wagons and one sedan with a glass roof top, good looking. I am going for a coffee break...hot and tasty. and there is nothing good in this house...ha.ha. serves me right for liking to eat those goodies. Have a great day, a fun day, a day that will make you and Jo smile. love you more every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment