Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, April 11, 2020

Now It is Saturday Morning

Hello....probably have written a note or two but the mind is still asleep...smile. The birds are out enjoying the new red blossoms on the bushes and one loves to sit on the roof top watching the workers come in for the day. In front of my window this morning, there are all new cars, one is a lovely soft green a light grey and three very white ones. It is hard to see the workers coming in with masks covering their faces. Sad....The bird feeder is full and swaying as a bird has discovered it. It is a quiet Saturday morning. The television is on and I am going for another cup of hot coffee. It has been a while since I had my first cup. There is nothing to go with it..but that is okay as I don't need all the extra calories......I never say no to a goodie. I wish you could see the cars outside my window; a grey wagon, a soft green roadster, three white in a row all different, and new!!! I am going for a cup of hot coffee, feet up, tv on, and sit awhile. I hope you find your easy chair, feet up, and join me...smile. Make your today a good one. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment