Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Now Ir's Tuesday Afternoon

It is lovely outdoors. I have my door open and my desk is right here. The worker cars are all parked outside of my window. The latest color is a deep purple, a four door with silver trim on the handles of the doors and the wheels. Good looking and I am betting it rides and drives nice. How the paint folks come up with some of the colors is amazing as they must work hard to get the right mix to get some of the colors they do get. The worker cars park on a different side each day and today is my day, smile. In front of my window is a green sedan, an olive shade with a little silver trim. The sky is full of clouds and a few have a bit of grey in them, telling me that it could rain but I think it is only a threat. The trees are not moving at all and they look like they could use a good drink...maybe one day soon they will get one. Lately it has been all maybe but the rain does not come. A young worker just walked by with a black mask on her face; looks awful. A new white car just parked and took two spaces...some nerve. Billowy clouds; still trees; the little bird is on the limb of the tree by the hospital window but the shades are drawn and the person who resides in that room isn't looking out today. There is a new shade of blue, almost purple shade of car outside my window, great color. Nine cars out there right now , each one different, each one a color of its own. Not a junker in the bunch. The latest one is a shade of purple, a large sedan, silver tire caps, next is a different shade of green, deep, good looking; I would say a dark blue is popular as there are several cars of that color on the lot. I've been loafing long enough so off I go. I am not sure what I can find to do as there is little to do since all has been caught up. I have some good reading materials. I have tv on. Off I go. Have a good rest of your day. Stay healthy and say a prayer or two that we don't get the brunt of the virus in our future. Say a prayer or two for those who have been effected. I think a cup of hot coffee is in order I wonder if there is anything good to go with it...taking any bets??? Off I go..Have a good rest of today. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment