Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, April 5, 2020

Sunday Morning!!!

Hello. I do have my shoes on and I do not have any place to go. I haven't had an invitation as yet but then I only have one eye open. I've been watching tv, no rush, no hurry to start a new Sunday....yet...smile. I hope you and Jo find something fun to do today and have the sunshine and fresh air to do it in. Quiet reigns here; cars parked under my window, trees are still, the little bird is on the roof top ad all is silent. The blinds are down in the hospital wing in three of the windows and open in three, All is quiet. There is a light grey wagon, a white coupe, two black cars, sedans, no sure of the make. All look new, not a ding on a one. I am laughing as there is one all white wagon that is parked away from all the other...."Look Ma, don't touch"..ha, ha. Give Jo a hug from me and have her give you one back from me. I am heading for a cup of hot coffee while I wait for the ladies to bring our lunch to us. Not sure why we are not going upstairs these days as we would not be going outside...Guess they are safer if we are on a lock down...smile. I am off to find some mischief; there has to be an opening somewhere..smile. Give Jo a hug, and get one back. love you more every day. I'll be back..smile. no idle threat....ha.ha. A real true one....ha, ha......

No comments:

Post a Comment