Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, April 4, 2020

Now Ir's Saturday Morning

Good Morning. One eye open, brain not awake yet but working on it...coffee...coffee...aah... There is frost on the car roof tops making them look frosty and cold. There is a grey, two white and Ia black car parked outside my window this morning. The little bird is on the roof top across the way and there is frost on the roof top. All is still. I have one eye open, enjoyed my coffee but have to go for a refill so I can wake all the way up. Don't go away... Hot, black coffee....aah!!! Pretty sky this morning with some blue peeking through the grey clouds. The trees are still and the frost on the hospital roof top makes it look cold. So far there is more white cars and van type cars parked out there. Some one just parked a new dark grey sedan, good looking, bet it cost a pretty penny. I have no new news so I am going off to sit in my easy chair and watch tv for awhile. My coffee is hot and delicious. There is nothing good to go with it. Strange that 'good' doesn't last long around this kitchen. I guess I will have to change my bad habits...but not just yet..ha.ha. I am off to watch some television, eventually get dressed, start a new day and see what develops. Have yourself a good day all day doing what you want to do. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment