Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, April 4, 2020

Still Saturday Morning

I was snoozing in my chair , woke up and have to go and motivate...but not before I checked out the window and saw a bright yellow closed jeep, good looking, reminded me that you once had a yellow jeep but not as closed or as large as this one. You had a nice small compact one..smile. I am waking up again. Fell asleep in my chair huddled up watching news. guess I didn't get enough sleep...smile. It is a sunshine day. The trees are still. The little bird is on the roof top across the way....and I am going off to shower and dress. It is Saturday morning..sunshine...quiet. and I am going to go get dressed and ready for a new day.' 'I hope you and JO have a fun day doing something you love to do. Take care of each other .......I am almost awake again...ha.ha. well, I am working on it. I will be back later...Love you, more every day. Give JO a hug and get one back.

No comments:

Post a Comment