Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Wednesday Morning

The sky is a very soft light blue this morning The trees are still, the little bird is on the roof top watching the worker cars park under my window this morning. I have a deep red wine, a light grey, a blue and two white cars that I can see from my window. Silence. Nothing moving. I am almost awake, working on it and if I go for a refill I will be more successful...smile. Be right back Aah, hot coffee, the life saver of life...smile....cocoa might do the same....or even a hot cup of tea....glad we have choices I wish I had tales to tell but I did not go anywhere or do anything exciting yesterday. It was a quiet Tuesday with nothing going on. I had, or should say have, a project going on which is keeping me busy and that is not a bad thing, So.....make your hump day a good one. Do some catch up work, then head out the door for a walk in the what hopefully be a sunshine day. Off I go, a refill, feet up, wake up and start a new day. Have a good one. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment