Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Number Two for this Tuesday morning

Hello again. I really do not have anything to say that is new or different. It is a little after ten a..m. and all o the worker cars are parked in front of my window. No one is about, silence, a murky sky, light, trees are still and all is silent...no one out and about, no one up and moving over in the hospital wing. A couple of rooms have blinds up but no movement at all. Some of the shades are down in other windows so a few folks have not awakened yet. I see two new white cars on the lot, one boxed shape roof and the other has luggage racks attached. Both cars are clean, not a bit of dirt on them. Next are dark blue, three cars of different blue shades. Two are Navy blue and one is a bright real true blue color that is very good looking. All of the cars look new. I do not think I have seen an old car on the lot. Right now the sky has a glow that does bother the eyes. It is a soft glare. There is no wind at all, nothing is moving. All is quiet...silence really. My coffee is gone, have to go for a refill, feet up, tv on and wait for lunch time. The girls will be bringing out lunch to us. We have had lunch in for days, taking care that we don't catch a virus. The hospital workers have been wearing masks all week. For a minute I thought it as going to rain but so far nothing... I will leave the little bird on the roof top keeping watch over the parking lot. Several small birds are flying close to the window; the old Irish would tell you that is a sign of death.....but...I am only planning on going out to lunch if I get an invitation...smile. Off I go....feet up...tv on...and wait for lunch time. Wonder what is on the plate today.....to bad they cannot find a way to serve a real true delicious steak, the kind that does not have that rubber feel and taste...smile. Nothing fussy about me. I am going to sit in my easy chair, watch the television and relax. I hope your day is going to be terrific, just like YOU... Catch up when you have time. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment