Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, April 27, 2020

It is six thirty p.m. and almost time to close down for the day.

Hello The sun is shining on the light green trees, and all the darker ones as well, but the golden glow is on as the sun is setting in the evening sky. The red bush stands out as the sun beams on it. The workers are leaving for the day and most of the day worker cars are gone and a few of the night worker cars are moving in. This is a lovely time of day as the sun is getting ready to set. The trees have taken on a bright glow as the sun sinks into the sky. The wind is up so the tree leaves are moving. Some of the blinds are already down for the night but one or two are not ready to call it a day yet. The parking lot has three cars that I can see and two arae a lovely light grey, a nice shade, really beautiful. I got my laundry done today and that is always good to get out of the way. I have been in all day and no desire to go anywhere or do anything. It is that kind of a day...smile. I hope I have more ambition tomorrow. At the moment all is quiet, sun is still shining brightly and the wind is up. The trees are really moving. I am closing down for the night I am heading for my easy chair, some tv, quiet time and rest. It was a busy day and I am tired. Right now I wish I could show you the moving trees; very beautiful as the sun shines on them. A quiet and a nice time of day. I will say good night. I wish you sweet dreams when you get there. I hope your day was all you wanted it to be, and I hope your tomorrow is going to be what I used to hear as a 'banner' day. Sleep sweet. Tomorrow, tomorrow, I will be back tomorrow, it is only a day away....smile. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment