Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Wednesday Morning

The sky is very light and lovely this morning. There is a lot of white clouds but behind them is a lovely shade of blue sky and the sun is up and out making the trees come alive. The worker cars are parked under my window this morning and the difference in colors is amazing. Only one red, one grey and a purple one..honest....a true purple car, different and quite good looking as it has the right shading to make it attractive. I think the bright blue one at the other end of the row is more attractive.. and a jeep that just drove on to the lot is grey. The purple car is different and a shade I have not seen before.There is a little bird on the roof top and another on the tree limb. All is silent. My coffee cup is empty so off I go for a refill, feet up, news on, and wake up a bit more although going back for a snooze has more appeal. Hump Day....Mid Week.....wonder what is in store for us today. I better go for a refill of my hot coffee and wake up a bit more so I can take part in the day. but...snoozing has more appeal...smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment