Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Hello!!!!

I find no reason why I keep losing one or two on my computer. I don't want to lose anyone. Tonight I lost touch with son Michael and I want to say hello and find out how he is doing today. i miss my son. I'd love to see him and hopefully sometime before this summer is over I will make a trip up and take him out for a special dinner. I would love to be able to spend a little time with him. Time flies and it goes into to long a period of time before we can get together. It was a beautiful day today. I didn't go any where or do anything special. I did take a short walk which is always fun and good to do. A few of the ladies meet out front by their car and spend a little visiting time so today I stopped long enough to say hello and wish them well. Nice ladies. All is quiet around here. It is turn in time for most of us. I think we who are readers love to head in and cuddle down with a good book. Some nights we get in a chapter or two but then there are others when the book mark says put...smile I have no new news. Our weather is beautiful; spring with some warmth and sunshine, not hard to take at all. So you ae getting off easy tonight as I didn't go anywhere, do anything of interest and am heading in for a chapter or two of my book. Sleep sweet. Be good, be caring and make your mind up to have a good day all day tomorrow....be a friend...be a lover....be YOU. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment