Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, April 5, 2020

Sunday Night

It is time to get ready to sign off and prepare for bed. It is still a bit early to turn in but I have a good book going and if I turn off the television, crawl in my bed and settle in with the book I will be in for a good read. It was a good Sunday, weather was lovely, the walk to the corner and back was very good and fun for me as it brought back some of the walks I have done and enjoyed just to the corner and back. It is probably five blocks at most. The pavement is smooth. The traffic is at a slower pace because it is close to a corner and the traffic slows. Rarely is there anyone about. The sidewalk is clear and there are leaves on bushes and rocks to find as you walk along. It was a lovely day. No one out and about so the sidewalk was all mine...smile. We are getting a bit spoiled as our lunch was brought to us again today. I am not sure why but I am not going to complain...smile. No company today so I did get to read a bit I watched television. I snoozed in my chair. All in all I had a very quiet Sunday and have nothing to complain about. Sunday is our day to rest and I have learned to make good use of it. I hope your day was a good one and you enjoyed every second of it. I hope your new week is going to be a good one. Sleep sweet, have good dreams and wake up refreshed and ready for a new day. Good Night. Love and Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment