Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, April 11, 2020

Saturday Morning

Good Morning. The sky is soft, trees are still, the little bird is on the roof top and the worker cars are parked under my window. There is a new soft celery green one out there this morning. Different. three white and a grey van that I can see from my desk. If I stood up and looked out I could see more down the line but that would take energy and I am not awake all the way... It is Saturday morning and I wonder what is in store for us today. Right now I have an empty coffee cup, so I will go and fill it up and find my way to my easy chair and listen to the news. I have no special plans for today but if anything exciting happens I will let you know. I hope your day is going to be a fun one. I hope you find folks to share time with and a reason for a belly laugh or two. Catch up when you have time and let me know what is going on in your life. Make plans for a good day all day and enjoy. Off I go, coffee...aah....feet up....news on....and almost awake. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment