Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, April 18, 2020

Saturday Morning

Hello. I am looking out the window at a sky that is bight and light, trees that are not moving at all, and silence. There are two birds on the little tree across the way, one low in the fork of the tree limbs and one high up closer to the roof top. All is quiet, a few cars still parked out in front of my window, night crew I think. I find that my mind is changing a lot faster than I thought it would. That scares me a little but I cannot expect it to stay the same as old age creeps up....be patient with me. I was out with Pat for awhile, a lovely warm sunshine day to be out and about. WE had lunch out, fish and chips of course. smile. Right now it is after nine a.m. and the blinds are still down in the hospital wing. I can look out my window and see one white, two light grey, and the rest of the row black to dark shades . All is quiet. I have coffee ready so am going to go and fill my mug. I will sit awhile and watch the television news.. Have yourself a good day all day doing what you want to do. Coffee, feet up, no rush, no fuss.....and I think I am waking up...smile. Have some fun, be good, be kind, be generous to a fault. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment