Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, April 6, 2020

Now It's Monday Morning!!!

Good morning. I have one eye open, coffee cup empty so off for a refill...be right back.....AAH!!!!! Hot and tasty and I am looking out the window to three white cars, all different models and all brand new. The sky is soft, the trees still and the little bird is on the roof top keeping watch. The blinds are down in the hospital wing as it is a little after seven thirty a.m. and all is quiet.I have some waking up to do, sipping hot coffee should help....have no new news so no rush. The little birds are out on the fence outside my window.I am looking at a purple shade on one of the cars, no bad looking, but different. It must be the new Fall color. It is silent. It is sad to see the workers wearing face masks as they leave the night shift and head home. There is a bird on the roof top and another in the tree outside the corner window. I see more white cars a few blue, one almost purple. I am not awake all the way but working on it so am off to sit in my chair, feet up, news on and wake up. Have yourself a good day all day doing what you want to do. Be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU.....Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment