Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, April 26, 2020

Sunday Morning

Good Morning. It is Sunday morning, a little after seven. The sun is shining brightly. The trees are still and the sunshine is on the tree leaves making them come alive. The worker cars are parked on my side, under my window, a beige, two white, two grey and a very pretty light green. I cannot see any further up the line but there are more workers parked out there. It is Sunday morning a little after seven thirty. The sunlight warms the colors in the bushes and trees across the way. The blinds are still down, folks like to sleep in over there. The sunlight lights up the trees and one very special rose bush that is loaded with blossoms bright and beautiful. The little bird on the roof top is still and there are several other small birds flying in and out of the bushes across the way a favorite spot for the every day. All in all it is quiet, silent really. The parked cars in front of my window look new, not one old car in the line. Grey seems to be the color of choice although white would be second. The cars look new. There is not one with a scratch of any kind. The blinds are down on the six hospital windows. There are two bird feeders swinging in the breeze and one is full while the other is empty. Speaking of empty my coffee cup is, off to get a refill, be right back.AAH.....hot coffee which always reminds me of Pa who had a steaming hot cup waiting for me every morning. How lucky I was to have him to love. This morning the trees are in the sunlight and very beautiful. All is silent. Soft blue in the sky. All still. The blinds are still down in the hospital windows and it is almost eight a.m. It is special to see the birds take off and amazing how fast they move. My coffee cup is empty so off I go for a refill. I will go sit in my easy chair, watch tv for awhile before I get ready for my new day. I hope your day is going to be you best one yet. Have fun along with getting a few chores done and over with. Take time to celebrate you and enjoy your Sunday. Be good, be kind, be loving. Be yoU!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment