Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Tuesday Morning!!

Clear sky, trees not moving, worker cars parked under my window, two black, two white and a grey I can see from my desk. The little bird is on the roof top across the way, the sky is dull, trees not moving at all. All is quiet. and my coffee cup is empty....WELL, that will never do. Off I go for a refill, feet up for awhile, news on...nope but cowboys are..smile. If you are still snoozing, enjoy....no hurry, get up in your own time....I am of for a refill of my hot coffee and find something to go with it. There is nothing good in this house....ha.ha. you have heard that before and you know where all the goodies go...yep, that waist line does not get smaller with age...ha, ha... Have yourself a good day doing what you want to do. Be a friend, be a lover, be YOU. Make your today wonderful. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment