Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, April 12, 2020

Easter Sunday Morning!!!

Happy Easter!!! The sun is out, the trees are still, the little bird is on the roof top across the way and all of the worker cars are parked on my side. I have a grey wagon and a white one and there is a red and blue on either side of one of the white cars so my thoughts are patriotic. smile. The sun is shining brightly and the bird seems content. All is quiet. I had breakfast yet but going to the kitchen soon to see what I have out there. I didn't plan anything special as I thought I might be going out the door to join up with my girls but no plans made so no outing... I will have to go check and see what I have in my kitchen...not much as I didn't plan to be in. I thought out for Sunday brunch but plans were not made and all is quiet. So.. I wish you a Happy Easter Sunday. I hope your holiday is going to be filled with fun and laughter and of course...lots of goodies....did you buy a chocolate bunny? I didn't think of it so no bunny ears to lop off before breakfast...ha...ha. Go...have yourself an Easter to remember. Be good, be kind, be generous to a fault and share those hugs. Save me one for the next time we meet. Off for coffee and something to go with it. There is not a good thing in this house...wonder where it went....ha.ha. Have yourself a good day all day doing what you want to do. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment