Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, April 17, 2020

Friday morning

The sun is shining on the red rose bush making it come alive The bird is on the roof top and another in the tree. Three white cars out on the lot this morning, all different in size. It is silent, no one moving about, blinds still down and all is quiet. The sun is shining on the tree across from me and the birds are enjoying the sun shining on them. Silence at the moment and I am almost awake My coffee cup is empty so you know where I am going...feet up...news on.....sip, sip....aah. hot coffee!!! Have yourself a good day all day doing what you want to do. Be good, be kind, be gentle as you wake up with a smile....enjoy today. I am almost awake...smile. Go...have yourself a good day all day doing what you want to do. I'm awake..I'm awake...well.....almost. ha, ha....I have three little birds sitting on my fence. Off I go, feet up news on....wake up...wake up....Off I go....Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment