Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, January 6, 2020

A good night!!

Just a note to say hello and goodnight. I am enjoying quiet, don't feel too bad as the cold seems to be fading away and I like that. Had company which was good. Had hot soup which was even better. Sure hope this cold bug doesn't continue its rounds....not a fun one. I have nothing good in this house...ha.ha. nothing sweet that is.....oh well, I will take care of that next shopping trip. I am getting ready to close down, going to read awhile and call it a day early. I hope you and Jo have a good night, sleep tight, and catch up tomorrow. Love you both Give Jo a hug and get one back. Sweet dreams when you get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment