Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, January 31, 2020

Friday Morning

The shades are down in the hospital wing; the bird is on the roof top; the trees are still and the sky is a soft blue. The worker cars are parked on my side this morning The tarmac is wet. It is Friday morning and a soft grey sky is soft and light and the trees are still, no movement at all. It is early, a Friday morning and the little bird is keeping watch on the roof top across the way. I have one eye open. I am really not awake but getting there slowly. There is a variety of color in the cars and trucks parked outside my window. No two alike. One truck and four sedans I can see from the window. All is silent. Not even the trees have movement this morning. I have no new news this morning. I am really not all the way awake yet and have no desire to rush this morning. I see a new 'celery green; car driving in, not bad looking, different. I am going out to my kitchen, fill my coffee cup, sit and watch the news ...feet up...no rush....it is Friday morning, a weekend coming up and I wonder what is in store for us. Go....have yourself a good day all day doing what you want to do. Make it something fun and relax. Be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment