Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, January 5, 2020

Still Sunday Morning

I am back. Quiet around here Been listening to news, or not...half asleep in my chair, lazy morning, not anxious to get up and get going....lazy....worker cars care under my window, three white, one black and a grey fit the window area but there is more cars parked further down. It is quiet. It is still. It is hazy looking like it wants to rain some more. The lady on tv is saying there was a bit of snow in the pass; more rain due so it is going to be a wet one today. They are saying winter weather. Chains required ....I wasn't planning on going that way anyway. smile. I am waking up again; fell asleep in my chair. Got up to early thinking I was ready for a new day but found out I was not. smile. I am going out to the kitchen and see if there is anything good out there to go with some coffee. A snooze woke up the hunger bug. smile. I am awake....ha.ha. now you tell one. I love you. Give Jo a hug and get one back. A horrible picture on TV about a big accident on the highway back east. Off I go...I'll be back...love you more every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment