Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, January 10, 2020

Now It's Friday Morning!!!

Good Morning to YOU...Good Morning to YOU....smile, out of tune, singing you a good morning and wishing you a good day all day doing what you want to do. I am awake...well that is debatable...ha.ha. I do have both eyes open, the brain is still snoozing and the worker cars are coming in as they head for their special parking spot. I thank God for the coffee bean and a enjoying my first hot cup of coffee. The sky is pretty this morning with a tinge of lavender in the blue. the tree tops are still, not a bit of a breeze out there this morning. The night light is on and the worker cars are parked under my window this morning. I am almost awake. It is Friday. No plans, much to early to even think of what to do today. I am sure something will come up. Hopefully the girls will have a suggestion or two and I will put my shoes on and go out the door. Meanwhile, it is early, to early to do anything but wake up I have my hot coffee, tv is on and news should be on to let me know what happened in the night. The ads are always clear....smile. I wish you a good day all day doing what you want to do. I have no special plans but not adverse to making some. So, catch up ...wake up...have a good tasty breakfast and energize...smile. Don't forget a good deed or two. Stay healthy and happy and catch up when you have some time. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment