Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, January 2, 2020

It is still Thursday morning

Good morning. The sky is a very light blue this morning. The trees are still, not a bit of a breeze and there is a bird on the roof top overlooking the workers coming in for the day. The worker cars are parked under my window this morning. There is a light grey, two black, one tan and two red that fill the spaces under my widow. All face in but one...yeah..always one..ha.ha. It is still...silence...no breeze at all as nothing is moving. I did a double take a few minutes ago as I thought the little tree across the tarmac had blossoms but it is the way the outside lights follow the roof top behind it. All is silent. The worker cars are facing my window this morning, all but one who backed in. A new deep red shade with black trim is out there this morning and a bright silver one. I am going to love you and leave you as I have no new news. I am going to refill my coffee cup, hunker in my chair for awhile and listen to the news. The young lady is talking about snow.....probably up in the mountains as we only have wet tarmac at the moment. Have yourself a good day, a fun day, a day that you will remember with smiles. Lunch out in your favorite restaurant isn't hard to take especially when you can order what you like....a cheeseburger always tastes good to me....but so does every thing else....girlish figures are so easy to come by. So have yourself a good day all day doing what you like to do....that is not always easy....but....you can try...smile. Go.....l have some fun too. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment