Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, January 6, 2020

Monday Morning

Good morning. Pitch black out my window, nothing moving at the minute but I know that cars will be coming in with the day workers and a new day begins. My coffee is hot and delicious and all is quiet. I am awake, well that is debatable. I have a way to go as I have just started to sip my hot coffee...aah!!! A new day, a Monday, the start of a new week; um....wonder what is in store for us......something good I hope. That first cup emptied in a hurry; off I go for a refill. The worker cars are coming in slowly; each has its own place to park. No lights on inside the hospital wing. Well that changed in a hurry as lights are now on in two of the rooms. Folks waking up. My coffee is hot and delicious. I am always reminded of Pa, and I smile. How thankful I am for warm and happy memories. I am going to wish you a happy day; one filled with love and laughter. I am going to refill my coffee cup, sit in my easy chair, feet up on the hassock, news on and sit awhile. Have yourself a good day all day doing what you want to do as well as have to do..smile. Don't forget one good deed, maybe two if you feel ambitious. The start of a new week, make it a good one. Off I go, coffee...coffee....

No comments:

Post a Comment