Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, January 18, 2020

Saturday morning

Good morning. It is pitch black out my window as far as the sky is concerned but the night light is on the side of the hospital wing and all is silent the workers cars are coming in slowly, folks having to wake up on a Saturday morning and put in a days work...bet they wish they could snooze in. I am awake, or almost, coffee mug is empty so I am going for a refill to help me open the other eye....be right back. Coffee....aah!!! I am not awake, but working on it. I am looking out the window at a night light still on, black sky you cannot see at all and nothing moving at the moment. Worker cars should be coming in. The lights are not on inside the hospital wing so everyone is snoozing in. Saturday morning is a good snoozing morning...but not being a snoozer, I am up and waking up to a new day as I wonder what is in store for me. are you ready??? Prayer of Serenity----"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change Courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference." There you go, all set for today...smile. I have no new news. I have no old news to repeat. It is quiet around here and nothing plotted and planned. I am going to wish you a good day, all day, doing what you want to do. I hope your day makes your spirits rise and put a sunshine smile on your face. I am off for a refill of hot coffee; feet up; cowboys on.....and wake up. Go...have yourself a day you will remember with love and smiles. Be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU!!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment