Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Now It Is Wednesday night!!

It is after nine thirty p.m. still have some wake up time but I have been clearing out some books and you know you just don't hand it over to a pile; you have to stop and read a bit...then you know it goes on and on an soon you find it is too late to do anything but shut out the lights and go to sleep. I am ready. It has been a good day, a long day, a do nothing special day and I am glad I took time out to catch up with myself. Now, I can get ready to turn in, book in hand, aah.....then sweet dreams. I will see you in the morning, the good Lord willing...and if you were here I'd take you to breakfast but you are not so you will have to take yourself out for a treat. I am just not hard to get along with...smile. Sleep sweet. Check in tomorrow and let e know what you are up to.I am being Rudy Valley and singing "Good night sweet heart, 'til we meet tomorrow...la, la.la. good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment