Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, January 11, 2020

Now It's Saturday Morning!!!

Good Morning. Coffee ..aah!!! Black out my window, a worker's car coming in to park for the work day. The night light is still on and you cannot see the roof top from the sky it is that dark out there. All is quiet. Silence really, even the car motors do not make a loud noise, folks tread easy this time of the morning. I have one eye open, coffee, coffee...aah!!! Ready: Prayer of Serenity.....:"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change. Courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference," A new day, Saturday all day, shopping day, could even be a fun day, depends on what YOU want to do. I am not awake but working on it. Coffee cup is empty so off for a refill, feet up for awhile as I listen to tv...cowboys will be on soon.....smile. Have yourself a good day doing what you want to do. Take care of business first and then add the fun of a new day to your menu of things to do. Be good, be kind, be gentle but most of all be loving....Go...have yourself a day that will go down in your history book. Off for a refill of my hot coffee, feet up, tv on, a lazy Saturday morning...aah!!!!! Be good, be kind, be gentle, be a friend, be a lover, be YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment