Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, January 16, 2020

A Thursday Morning!!

The sky is lavender this morning, very pretty and the tree tops are still, not a sign of a breeze. There is a little snow on the roof top of the hospital wing, not a lot, just a long ribbon of white. All is quiet, lights on behind closed drapes and all is quiet. I think white is the new car color this month as I see three out there this morning. As for me, I have one eye open, the brain is not awake yet, the tv is on, news I think, but I am not really listening yet. I have some waking up to do and my coffee cup is empty so you know where I am heading. I hope your day is going to be a fun one. I hope you get to do all you want to do and have time to enjoy yourself doing what you like to do. I wish I could describe the morning sky in its quiet beauty. I enjoy looking at the quiet of the tree tops and love to find the pictures the tree tops make. This morning there is a huge "Z" letter in the tree top. Not a branch is moving. Silence at its best. The worker cars are coming in slowly, no motor noise as they seem to drift in quietly. They take turns on which side to park and today the cars are under my window At the moment there are three white, one black and one grey along with a lovely blue truck. So....coffee cup empty...news on....off to put the feet up and laze a bit before starting a new day. I hope your day is going to be the best yet. Go and see what you can do to make it so. Off to refill the coffee cup, feet up on the hassock, news on, and....wake up. Later gater, put some fun in your mix today....be a lover, be a friend, be YOU!!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment