Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, January 27, 2020

Monday Afternoon

There is a flu bug enjoying the area this week and so many of the folks are coming down with it. I thought I had a light case of it not long ago so hopefully that was enough for this season. We have a dull day, a want a rain day, but it isn't doing it, no puddles on the ground and the little bird is on the roof top across the way waiting patiently for something to fall from the sky....such patience, been there for hours. One of the ladies who works in the hospital unit is walking to her car and has strange head gear on...not sure if it is a hat or what...sure is funny. I have the cowboys on; late in the day for them, I don't mind.smile. I just had some icecream to tide me over until dinner time...smile. It is quiet here, no one moving about. Just wanted to stop and say hello. I am bored, can't you tell....ha.ha. I want out...I want to go play but it really is not a good day for driving about. I am just bored. Good think you have broad shoulders. ha.ha. thanks for listening. ha.ha. just what you need on a Monday afternoon. I hope you are having a good day doing what you want to do. Give Jo a hug and get one back. I'm going to watch more of the cowboys and watch the rain drops fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment